Sitemap   |   Contact   |   Search
Najnovejši projekti IP

When can the Information Commissioner help?
Public information Personal data protection
  • when you have reasons to believe that someone has unjustifiably encroached upon personal data;
  • when the personal data filing system controller refuses access to your own personal data;
  • when you as controller need IC's obligatory decision in advance of the processing (biometrics, transfer of personal data to third countries, connecting filling systems).

Make a complaint
  • when the body fails to reply within 20 working days to your request;
  • when the body refuses access to specific information with a decision;
  • when the body refuses re-use of information.


  • when the body fails to reply within seven working days to your question;
  • when you recieve a negative reply.
Web design by: Nova Vizija d.d.